Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Sunday, November 01, 2009

A few weeks ago....

for Fall Break, I headed up to Greer with the little monkeys. I figured since everyone's music, dance, art, sports and scouts were cancelled...we might as well head up and spend the week enjoying the changing leaves, crisp weather, and mountain air.

It was so nice to be away from the tv, internet, and cell phones - the perfect place to focus on our time with each other. We played loads of games, decorated a spooky gingerbread house, and went on lots and lots of walks. One day a man showed up on the porch with 2 new little Jack Russell puppies wondering if we knew who they belonged to. We eventually found the owner and discovered that 7 puppies had gotten out and ran away. We walked and walked and walked and helped him find a few more puppies. My happiest memories from the weekend were from hearing my children earnestly pray for the puppies to be found. Love these sweet, sweet kids of mine!

Halfway through the week, Daddy and some of our good friends showed up. It was so much fun having Heather and Tadd there with us with their kids....good laughs, good food (for them - ha!), trips to the river, ice cream (none for me...wah!), riding quads, reading magazines, making s'mores...it went WAY too fast! Hmmm.....maybe it's time to go back already!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Heather 10:24 PM  

Sniff, sniff. Yes, when can we go back? Ha ha... This time perhaps you can eat my wicked awesome English muffin pizzas. :)

Darling pictures. I'm almost happy my battery to my camera died so you could take cute pictures for me. I absolutely LOVE the one of Savannah in the weeds, but it looks like wheat. Score.

P.S. Miss you...

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP