Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Our last Picture Life Workshop....


was seriously a BLAST! I adore hanging out with new photographers. I mean, really, what could be better than a day hanging out with girls, eating chocolate, taking pictures, learning photoshop, laughing, and getting to know each other. Um...not much!

AND we got to take pictures of some seriously cute models!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessica 7:58 AM  

These are beautiful Holly. Thanks so much for choosing us as your models!

Amanda 8:00 AM  

so much fun!

Ashley 9:02 PM  

that was so much fun! I loved the day & your pics turned out beautiful as always! Can't wait to edit mine!!! :) I had a blast with you both!!!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP