Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Lauren and Emily....


These girls were absolutely delightful! Lauren was full of smiles and poses and little Miss Emily sat perfectly still for me! I loved every second of their photoshoot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Michelle 8:45 AM  

stunning!!!

Debbie 11:53 AM  

I "second" Michelle's comment! WOW!

And that pink baby headband is to die for!

Jessica 8:09 PM  

Those pictures are AMAZING! You are so fabulous! I wish I lived in Arizona so I could have you take my kids pictures! What a great job you do! Thanks for sharing your talents with me!

Emily 9:06 PM  

These are so beautiful!!! Where in Mesa is this? I want you to take pictures of my kids but have to make sure it's not too far away!

kh 12:29 AM  

wow holly, these ARE stunning! where are you? the background is stunning too! what a beautiful trio...

Nettie 7:50 PM  

My favorite thing: Seeing you with the camera, reflected in the eyes of the children on the closeup shots. I look for it every time. I just think you're neater than neat.

Tressa 8:10 AM  

That pink headband is awesome! LOL

CrissyG 4:41 PM  

Holly,
I just can't begin to express my thanks to you for capturing these absolutely gorgeous photos of my babies. I have waited so very long to be able to have you take photos for me. I am absolutely blown away by your talent and kindness. Every time I look at them I am in absolute awe. I still don't know which ones are going to be blown up and where they are going to be in the house. I think I might just do a whole collage of them up the stairs so that I can smile each time I go up and down. Wallpaper would not be a bad idea. ;0) Thank you, thank you sooooooo much!!!
Cristin :)

StacieMac 5:30 PM  

These photos are fabulous; I love how you captured the light behind the girls!

And I am dying to know where those dresses came from; they are gorgeous!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP