Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Thursday, January 05, 2012

A Happy New Years....


With Christmas being a bit on the bummer side this year, I was glad that I started feeling better just in time to pack up the fam and head to Greer for my birthday weekend and New Years! My favorite place with my favorite people. Perfect! We spent the weekend snuggled up by the fire, playing endless games of Blokus (which I'm really not that great at), building snowmen, sledding, playing with cousins, playing our new games on the Kinect, reading books (I got totally sucked into the Hunger Games series and ended up reading all 3 books in 4.5 days), and just enjoying being together. I got some fun pictures of our afternoon of sledding at a popular hill with the cousins....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A little snowball fight action going on...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And then on New Years Day, we did a little sledding on the hill right next to the cabin...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brett started working on a snow fort for the kids...
Photobucket
But then decided it was more fun to chuck the snow at the kids. Ha ha!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Grant loved sucking on the icicles we kept breaking off the side of the cabin...
Photobucket
So did Savannah...
Photobucket
She even let the icicles drip into her mouth...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hope your New Years was as happy as ours! Here's to a GREAT new year!

2 comments:

Nicki 6:00 PM  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Holly. I have followed your blog for years and been inspired by your faith, your family, and your photography. I am beyond happy to see you back.

J. Paige 6:34 AM  

looks like FUN!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP