Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Well, hello there!!!
It's me, Amanda...posting on Holly's blog. Let's just say that Holly is unavailable at the moment. She MAY be swinging in a hammock in the pines reading her favorite book. Or she MIGHT be sitting on the porch, playing SORRY with the kids. Or she MIGHT be on a picnic, enjoying the mountain air. All I know is she can't post to her blog right now. So, I've gotta do it for her. How did I get stuck with all of the work? Ha! I guess that's what friends are for, right?
SOOOO!!!! Here we go!
The next Picture Life Workshop will be held in South Jordan, Utah on Saturday, September 12th, 2009. Registration will open on Friday, July 31st.
We would also like to announce another workshop in Mesa, Arizona on Saturday, November 7th, 2009. Registration will open on Friday, August 21st.
The Picture Life Workshops are geared towards those who have an SLR and want to learn how to use it better. We start at the beginning explaining the different settings on the camera, teach you how to shoot in manual mode, we lead a discussion on equipment, teach you how to use natural light, discuss posing clients of all ages, hours of our photoshop techniques and workflow, and then we go on a photoshoot where you can watch us work and then practice using what you've learned. We provide the meals for the day, too! It's a day packed with FUN...that's for sure! Some workshops have gone late, late, late into the night...where we just sit and laugh and chat for hours after the workshop is over. Our favorite part is getting to meet super cool people, just like you!

and just so you have a picture with your post... here's one I took at our last workshop in Mesa. Thanks miss L for being such a perfectly beautiful model for us! 

5 comments:

Brittney Hale 3:04 PM  

oh im super excited!!! beautiful shot.

Jami 4:09 PM  

Eeeeeek! So excited you all are coming to Utah again. Amanda, your shot is absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous 6:01 PM  

i'm excited...hoping to come to the the arizona workshop!!!! can't wait for more details

Tina 12:46 PM  

I love yours and Holly's work. I am just learning my SLR and would love to come to the Utah one. I am due to have a baby a few weeks after the workshop sho hopefully I will be able to attend. I just need more info. my email is

tinamihu@yahoo.com

Anonymous 4:33 PM  

I DEFINATELY want to come to the AZ workshop!! MORE DETAILS PLEASE...as in, WHERE DO I SIGN???

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP