Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Idaho (Part 2)....


So, Amanda has been asking me (bugging me - ha!) wanting to see the family pictures that we did while we were together. I must say, that I actually was a bit nervous to take her pictures... I just didn't want her to be disappointed, I guess. I had driven around a bit with my cousin, scouting out a few spots for pictures and was AMAZED at what we had to choose from. I just need some gorgeous places like that here. Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough, or maybe I'm just tired of the heat.... but I want some gorgeous, lush, green landscape. Anyhow, on to the pictures....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Amanda and I are excited for our upcoming workshops (which still have available spots) and have decided to schedule some mini-photoshoots while we are together.

The mini-photoshoots will be held on Friday, September 11th in American Fork, UT. For just $200, you will receive:
  • 30 minute session with BOTH of us.... how cool is THAT?
  • 10-15 proofs presented in an online gallery
  • 2 holiday card layouts presented in an online gallery
  • Your choice of option A, B, or C
Option A: 24 holiday cards, 1-8x10, 2-5x7's
Option B: 3 full resolution digital files with copyright release
Option C: 1-10x20 storyboard, 2-5x7s

*Additional prints and specialty items may be ordered
To schedule a time, please contact us at picturelife@live.com. We will also be available for a full newborn photoshoot the morning of September 11th. For pricing, please see Amanda's website.

Mesa mini-photoshoots will be scheduled on Friday, November 6th. Online proofs from these sessions will be available by Monday, November 16th so you can still have time to make holiday orders.

8 comments:

Michelle 7:54 PM  

Wow...I LOVE the colors!! Yummy!! Whatgreat shots, she will love them. Not sure how she is gonna choose. I love the family shots in front of the red doors and the 2nd to last picture. :) Great job!!

Amanda 10:00 AM  

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I love em!
Now... are you gonna come back and help me chose which ones to hang and then help me hang em? :) I know - i ask so much of you!

Andrea 11:22 AM  

Wow! Beautiful photos!

What are the chances that you are her would ever do a class in the Boise area?

-Andrea, a blog lurker :D

Heather 5:42 PM  

You've got to be freaking kidding me! Standing next to you at the gym all this time & not comprehending how much talent was bundled up in that tall, endowed body.

You're gifted my friend. When I birth another babe, I would be humbled if you'd work your magic so I could have photos like that of my child forever & ever. :)

See you tomorrow...

Anonymous 6:45 AM  

Hi Holly! Do you guys have a date for the Arizona class yet? I am dying to come, but need to get it on the calendar ASAP! You guys are awesome!

Holly 1:17 PM  

Ashley, it is the first Saturday in November. Registration opens later on this month. We'd LOVE to have you!

Erin 10:31 AM  

The pic with the Sunset is amazing! You did a great job!

Jenna 5:22 PM  

Ok, you can totally tell that Amanda is a photographer by the way her family was dressed. No white shirts and jeans here. :)

Great job, they look beautiful.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP