Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, October 05, 2009

The First Day of Fall....


rolled around about two weeks ago. And even though it was still 100 degrees outside, I broke out all of my fall stuff. I love putting cute stuff up for the holidays!
And since I'm WAY behind on life and writing it all down...here I am a few weeks late. Just wanted to share it anyhow!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Don't you love these cute little bats? They were all on a long garland, on clearance at Jo-Anns after Halloween one year, for 70 cents (TOTAL for all of them - plus I still have a few extra!). Oh yah! I cut them off of the garland, poked some holes in their heads, strung some black gingham ribbon through and hung them from the chandelier. SPOOOOKY!

7 comments:

Karli 4:29 PM  

I love how warm and cozy your fall decorations are - even those fuzzy spooky bats. Did you see I posted the pumpkins? Wanna spread the word to your bloggy friends?

In case you do want to post about it... joysofhome.blogspot.com is hosting a GIVEAWAY for me

My etsy store is stylishstockings.etsy.com

Pass the word along!

kh 7:17 PM  

These are DARLING Holly! The holidays are so fun at your house! (Everyday is fun at your house!)

The Way I See It 6:57 AM  

This looks great! I absolutely love the pumpkins sitting on the pedestals w/ the garland/beads around them. Where did you get those?

Amanda 10:06 AM  

sigh... can you come decorate my house... holidays and all??

Letia 12:23 PM  

BEAUTiful display!! I need to improve my fall decor.

Mindy 10:32 PM  

So cute! I want to celebrate fall at your house :)

J. Paige 5:10 AM  

WOW- everything looks so great! Every time you post inside your house I am amazed at the beautiful way that you put things together (and to know what an amazing shopper you are just makes it that much more awesome). Thanks for sharing.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP