Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

You're in LUCK!


My cute little sister has decided to make my pumpkins and sell them on Etsy

Want to know what else is super cool? She has also made my Christmas stockings and is selling those on Etsy, too!

Even better? You could hop on over to JOYS OF HOME and enter to win a set of her pumpkins. Hurry, though! Because the contest ends at midnight on Wednesday!

1 comments:

Ashlee 10:32 AM  

I am so glad she is related to you! I saw the contest yesterday and thought someone had copied your idea! :) I entered the contest and hope I win because I do not have time to make a set of your cute pumpkins.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP