Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Just gotta say....


how much I love my kids! We were homeschooling today - just me and the boys - poor Little Miss is sick with the flu today - and we were talking to Moose about compound words. He was working on a little worksheet and came across the word "homesick". He was asking me what it meant, so I said, "It's like if you lived away at college and you were feeling sad....missing home." Then I wailed out, "I miss my mommy!" and proceeded to "fake-cry". Bear totally started laughing and crying real sad tears, saying, "Stop Mom! I don't want to go to college. I'll miss you!" As tears continued to roll, we just laughed and laughed and laughed!

I'm SO MUCH enjoying my extra time with these little munchkins! I'm still trying to figure out the what's and how's and everything with this homeschooling adventure...but it is AWESOME!

Time to go check on the bread that the boys made this afternoon....

4 comments:

kh 7:59 PM  

Oh Holly! That is THE sweetest thing! Ever!

What a fun house you make for your kids!

Unknown 9:06 PM  

So sweet!

Unknown 9:07 PM  

Oh, well, really it was me, not BJ...but I am sure he would think it was sweet too :)
-Mindy

Heather O'Steen Photography 1:31 PM  

and THAT is what homeschooling is all about!!! :)

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP