Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I need newborns.... (WE'VE FILLED THE SPOTS - THANKS!!!!)


Okay.

So, here's the deal.

Amanda is flying here tomorrow - for a weekend of photoshoots and fun....and I'm super excited! I had a bunch of newborns all lined up. Well, one hasn't been born yet and another one had something come up. I need another newborn, possibly two...still waiting to hear back from someone, who want a FREE NEWBORN PHOTO SESSION this weekend. We'd definitely prefer the babies to be 14 days old or newer. So...if you know anyone who might be interested, please e-mail us at picturelife@live.com. We've got some awesome ideas for the photoshoots and can't wait to use them....we just need some babies! Also, the parents will receive discounts on any prints that they order.

Thanks a million!!!

8 comments:

Rachel 10:11 PM  

If you decide you are willing to photograph slightly older newborns, let me know. My grand-neice is a few months old (and super adorable) and we also have a 1-month old baby in my ward.

Erica Shurter 8:17 AM  

oh!!!! My adorable niece just had her first baby boy last week!!!!! I will give her your blog and see if she can do it! :) She lives in Gilbert. Do you need her email, phone?

Becky 9:52 AM  

I know of one. I sent her your info!

Jessica 11:54 AM  

i do!! i do!!! i just had a baby on the 24th. so he is 10 days old. by the weekend he will be 13 days! i would LOVE a photo shoot! give me a call, or email me! i absolutly LOVE your pics and would be honored:)!!!
480 209 2693
mhig36@yahoo.com
Jessica

Jennifer 12:57 PM  

Don't forget to post those pictures!!!! : )

Nicole 10:10 PM  

Dang!
I'm 6 months too late!!
Can't wait to see what you guys do.

Elisabeth 2:10 PM  

Hi-
I bookmarked your fabric pumpkin tutorial a while ago but didn't print it out yet. Now I'm not seeing it anywhere, is it still on your blog somewhere? I hope so, I'd really like to make some for Thanksgiving!

Thanks!

Elisabeth

Holly 6:36 AM  

Elisabeth...check out August 2009 - I think it's the first post you see. Thanks!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP