Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can you take a few seconds....


and vote for me? About 2 years ago I met a fabulous photographer, Julie Parker, at a photography workshop. Over the years I've really enjoyed reading her blog and checking out her amazing photos. Well, she just happens to live in Utah (my fave place to visit) and she just happens to teach photography workshops and she just happens to be giving away a spot to her Int/Advanced Workshop. And I REALLY would love to go! So, click here and vote for me. Pretty, pretty please!?!?

17 comments:

Cindy 11:10 AM  

Voted. Good luck!

Jenny Lynn 11:14 AM  

I voted :)

Good luck!!

Unknown 12:28 PM  

I voted! Good Luck! You deserve it.

Michelle 12:33 PM  

Done, good luck!!

irisp 12:43 PM  

I voted! Hope you get to go, you totally deserve it.

Becky 1:08 PM  

I voted! I like her blog, she seem really good!

Bonny 2:06 PM  

Done! Good luck!

Amanda 2:36 PM  

:)

MyR 3:29 PM  

Voted from both of our computers! :D GOOD LUCK!!!

Kathy 3:53 PM  

Just voted for you let us know if you win. Good Luck.

Heather 4:54 PM  

I voted! good luck!

Mindy 8:42 PM  

Done!

Allison McKenney 9:37 PM  

I don't think it took even a second! I voted...for YOU!

Leigh 7:37 AM  

Done.

Raquel 11:44 AM  

Just voted!! Good luck.
Raquel

The Olsens 2:01 PM  

I voted for you! Good luck!

Jaclyn 8:19 PM  

Check! Hope you win.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP