Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, February 01, 2010

Another Contest....


just because I love to do them! Yay!

First off...the prize. A Newborn Session in my studio for FREE! Yep, NO session fee. And because I'm feeling in the giving mood, I'm going to include 5 FREE digital files. Yippee! What a DEAL! Prize value - $575.

Okay, now for the rules. You (or whomever you are nominating for this fabulous gift) must be due between February 1st and May 31st.

How to enter: Please e-mail me at hollybrimhall@cox.net and in the subject line write "Contest - {mama to be's name}". I will take entries until Saturday, February 6th. Voting will begin here on the blog on Monday, February 8th and the person with the most votes wins. Wahoo!

And because, every post needs a picture....meet Miss Kate.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown 7:01 AM  

That makes me want to have my babies all over again so that you can photograph them!

Emily 10:22 AM  

I really want to have a baby and fly you to Utah to take pictures for me. Can't decide if I want a fifth though. Love your photos!

Karli 2:13 PM  

I just suggested this to my neighbor again - although now that I'm rereading it you want them to be due between Feb 1 and May 31. She had her baby premature in the end of December but she is still as teensy as can be... Would that still work?

Melissa 4:01 PM  

I'm pregnant and due in 2 weeks!! Will you pick me even if I live in Utah? Don't know about a driver to AZ But I would love the pics!!

Holly 4:59 PM  

Melissa...if you are willing to drive, of course you can enter!!! :)

Heather 11:34 AM  

PRECIOUS! Hello my long lost friend! Since I am NOT pregnant (hallelujah), I'd like to nominate my darling sister-in-law LAURA who after birthing FOUR rambunctious boys, has finally conceived her precious baby girl!

Stacy 10:41 AM  

I want to win so you can take a picture of my #8. You are fabulous.

Erin 3:19 PM  

You baby stuff is amazing! It was fun meeting you at the workshop.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP