Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Just for fun....


So last Sunday afternoon, well after church, the kids came to me and asked if they could have a "silly-string" fight with some silly-string that they'd found. I'm trying to be more of a "yes-mom" instead of always being the party-pooper.

So we went outside...and enjoyed the beautiful spring afternoon...and my heart was full as I listened to the kids squeal with delight. A little bit of heaven on a Sunday afternoon...with silly string.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Jessica 5:33 PM  

love! way to be positive. i need to work on that too!

Mindy 6:21 PM  

So cute and FUN! I need a bit more of the YES-Spirit too!

Amanda 6:35 PM  

awesome!! looks like fun!

Jennifer 2:37 PM  

Cute. Very, very cute.

Ashley 8:59 PM  

I LOVE it! that is too funny! I want to be more of a yes mom too! thanks for such a great idea! :)

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP