Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Garden of Eden.... {Mesa, AZ newborn photographer}


I had some grand plans for lil Miss Eden. I even found the cutest little vintage bucket that said "Garden" on it. Hello? Well, maybe you think it's cheezy...apparently she did too, because she wanted nothing to do with my cute little bucket. So, no "Garden of Eden" pictures to show you. But still some major cuteness, nonetheless. With 4 older adoring brothers, this little princess is sure to adored.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Holly 7:06 PM  

Very sweet pics, i espec. love the first hat, perfect for a baby named Eden!

Unknown 4:22 AM  

I am really amazed to see the picture of babies on your blog. It looks awesome. Iflorist.co.uk

Heather 10:07 PM  

Oh happy day! You sweet lass. Eden looks so peaceful. :)

Love you Holls!

I can't wait to have a new baby, just for the mere fact that you can photograph them.

P.S... And of course I want to cruise around town with you in your Swagger Wagon. Name the time, I'll be there with my bling & baby's daddy.

Laura Lofgreen 11:54 AM  

Holly,
I just love them. My precious baby's first week is captured in such beauty. Thank you, thank you.
I'll be featuring you on my blog this week at www.mydeartrash.blogspot.com. I'll let you know when it's up.

alexandra 11:40 PM  

I adore that hat!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP