Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Friday, May 07, 2010

A gift from heaven....{Mesa, AZ newborn photographer}


I've sat here, staring at my screen, trying to decide what to say, how to say what's in my heart. What a blessing to me, to be able to photograph sweet Emma...a true gift from heaven. Her mother had given birth to a beautiful boy who grew quickly and perfectly. Her next pregnancy, they were excited to find out that she was carrying twins....twin boys. Life changed forever as they were unable to stop premature labor and both boys passed away within 24 hours of birth.

I cannot imagine. As I sit here, my body is covered in goose bumps, tears sting at my eyes, and pressure is building behind my cheeks. The thought of loosing one child literally takes my breath away. How on earth could a mother face loosing two?

Later on they were able to adopt a beautiful baby girl. What a treasure!

And then, another pregnancy...filled with uncertainty, emotions, joy, fear. This time, a beautiful, healthy, gorgeous, PERFECT baby girl...Miss Emma. I sat in awe of the love felt for this sweet little bundle. This sweet little angel who was absolutely perfect for her whole photoshoot. Tonight I'll hug my munchkins and hold them a little bit closer and thank my Heavenly Father for the time that I get with them!

Normally, I don't show this many images on my blog...but this special session was hard for me to narrow down. Her gallery is the biggest one I've ever done.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh and I've had a lot of people asking me lately where I get my cute little diaper covers. Check out Kim's diaper covers on etsy. Not only are they adorably cute and perfectly made, but they are reasonably priced as well - $10. Seriously? I've recently gotten some other fun colors from her and can't wait to try them out. Head on over and get a few pairs!

10 comments:

Michelle 8:39 AM  

Just beautiful!!! Amazing!!

Lisa 10:07 AM  

Holly what a wonderful tribute. The pictures of baby Emma are beautiful and your work is so amazing!!!!

Holly 10:41 AM  

SO gorgeous! What a wonderful time to capture for your clients...(newborns sessions are always precious, but this especially so!!)
I *love* the ruffle bloomers and sweet Emma in her mommy's arms.

Tressa 5:35 PM  

I can see why you had to post so many pictures. They are all fabulous. :)

Ashley Madsen 6:39 PM  

Gorgeous. I love that little pucker she has goin' on. Where did you find that headband with the super skinny band and tiny little flower?

Nicole 5:55 PM  

Beautiful job, as always.
I'm going to need some tips from you soon! You'll help me, right?

Melissa Fullmer 8:15 PM  

wow, these are pure perfection!! you coming to texas in september to photograph mine?? :)

Kara May 3:55 PM  

Holly - these ROCK. Awesome work woman :)

Sharla 10:06 AM  

Every single one is so amazing.

sherida@blogspot 2:10 AM  

The pictures are seriously amazing! Thank you for sharing them and sharing their families precious story!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP