Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bryson, 3 weeks old....{Queen Creek, AZ Newborn Photographer}


As soon as this little guy showed up with his mom and his grandma, my heart just melted. Chubby little Bryson, gaining a pound a week, grunting and grunting away...my mind was flooded with memories of my own baby boy. Oh, and get this! He was born on the 4th of July. How cool is that? This little Bryson is already such a flirt. As soon as I would put down my camera and scoop him up in my arms, he'd bat his eyes and grin from ear to ear. What a little charmer! A few of my favorites from our session!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh yah...and I caught this smile. He was already trying to win me over. Little did he know, he'd won me over from the very start!
Photobucket

Photobucket
We giggled as he layed here...doesn't he just look like he wants to say, "If you wouldn't mind, could you feed me some grapes while you fan me?"
Photobucket

Photobucket
Grandpa cannot WAIT to take his little Tiger fishing!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Give that little man an extra squeeze for me!

4 comments:

Heather Bird 7:17 PM  

Wow, he is beautiful. Love the fishing hat!

Skye Johansen 11:49 PM  

These are GORGEOUS Holly! Now I'm in love with him!

♥Shelley 2:14 PM  

I love you're little bear hat. Beautiful job.

Anonymous 1:48 PM  

Those are beautiful! *awing* *smiling* *warm fuzzies*

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP