Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Friends.... {Gilbert, AZ Newborn Photographer}


How wonderful to enter this world with a friend right by your side. Someone to grow with, to laugh with, to cry with. Someone to tell all of your secrets to. Sisters. I cannot tell you how many nights I laid awake dreaming of this photoshoot! Rowan and Reese came to see me when they were exactly one month old and their photoshoot was everything I dreamed it would be. Welcome to the world, beautiful, beautiful baby girls!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The shot that I dreamt about...isn't that bunkbed delicious?!?!?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

15 comments:

The McGraths 3:56 PM  

are you making all these adorable head bands? We need to have a hair accessory making party!

♥Shelley 4:00 PM  

LOVE these! The bunk beads...what a great idea. I think the one of them in the scale is my favorite.

Lorie 5:22 PM  

That bunk bed is precious! And those babies! *sigh* makes me crazy enough to think I want twins!

kh 6:08 PM  

Oh My Heck Holly! These are soooo adorable! The bunk bed one made me laugh-out-loud. SO cute!

Melissa Fullmer 6:38 PM  

sooo stunning! i just wish AZ was a little closer to TX, i would so love for you to photograph my girl

Heidi Brand 6:48 PM  

Those bunk beds are just too cute!

SHILLIG4FAMILY 7:06 PM  

Oh my!
As if I didn't already love your work and want twins I get this!!
I love it!

Kendra Jean Photography 12:35 PM  

ADORABLE! I love your newborn pictures and all of your props:) I absolutely just love these twins shots!

Sharla 12:37 PM  

Oh wow. My favorites are the first one and the buggy picture, but the bunk bed is adorable :)

Jaclyn 2:48 PM  

The bunk bed is adorable!!

Stacey 7:15 PM  

Wow Holly, these are stunning! Love your work.
Stacey

Stephanie 6:55 PM  

Wow Holly! Those are the cutest baby photos I've ever seen! You're amazing.

Heather Bird 7:13 PM  

I have twin boys and these make my heart melt. So adorable. Love the bunk bed and everything about the girls.

brandy 2:51 PM  

The bunk bed picture is BRILLIANT!!! You are brilliant!

Kristin Cook 8:34 AM  

That bunk bed pic...oh my word!!!
So adorable :)

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP