Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Good Golly, Miss Molly....{Gilbert, AZ Newborn Photographer}


Could she be ANY cuter? By the time I got back in town, Molly was almost 4 weeks old. But she finally drifted off to sleep for us and worked it like a little super model during the whole session. Don't worry, Molly. I'll forgive you for not only pooping on me once...but twice!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Welcome to My World 7:06 AM  

i love them all even the one in the scale she has her hand on her belly like she is full its adorable!!!!! you are amazing holly!!!

Kyla Makay 7:52 AM  

AWWW! I simply adore your photography!

LOVE, Makay

brandy 11:27 AM  

Could she be any cuter? Love each and every one of these pictures. That little watermelon cap is to die for. You are amazing!

Teresa M. 2:21 PM  

Your dress (in photos with your hubby) is adorable! Did you order it somewhere?

hcrjfrandall 7:15 PM  

These are adorable! Love all of your props and posing!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP