Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful {Day 5}...


I'm grateful for temples. I'm so grateful to live so close and to be able to visit often. It is a place of peace and comfort, a place of beauty, a place of rest. I LOVE temples!

I love the Mesa, AZ temple. I love how it is so different looking than so many of the other temples that dot the globe. It's always fun to listen to General Conference and to hear the announcements of the new temples that are to be built! This last conference they announced Lisbon, Portugal, Indianapolis, Indiana, Urdaneta, Philippines, Hartford, Connecticut, and Tijuana, Mexico.

I love visiting new temples. When I travel, if there is a temple there, I try to visit it. There is something special about seeing the similarities and differences of them all. Yet that sweet, calming spirit is always the same. Always! We got to attend the Los Angeles, CA temple just a few days ago. We really, really enjoyed it! I am grateful for temples.

Photobucket

2 comments:

ellen 7:24 AM  

I grew up in LA and love that Temple. :)

Andrea 9:47 AM  

You are so lucky to live near a temple. We have a drive to get to one. I love how they are all so different, but are special too. Kind of like people.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP