Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Friday, March 04, 2011

A little Moose spotlight....


I got an e-mail yesterday from the Primary President (she is in charge of the children's program ages 18 months until they turn 12 at church) in our new ward, letting me know that she'd like to spotlight Moose at church on Sunday. So I decided I'd try, as nonchalantly as possible, to ask him his current favorite color, food, etc...because it seems like his favorites constantly change. Well, some of them, at least. So, here they are...

Favorite color: Turquoise
Favorite food: Mom's tacos or Some Burro's
Favorite treat: anything chocolate
Favorite place to visit: Utah (to play with cousins)
Favorite things to do: play board games, soccer, basekball (which is basketball, still not really sure how he can't get THAT right), play the wii, kiss my mom (make my heart melt)

So when daddy took Chubs to go and drop Bear and Little Miss off for their choir practice, I stayed home to play board games with Moose. We played Guesstures...he won. We played Sequence....I won. We went out to shoot hoops and forgot that all of our balls are in our next door neighbors yard. So instead we went and met Daddy and Chubs at Some Burro's for dinner. Moose, hopefully you'll forgive me for loosing my cool with you over the whole dishwasher unloading escapade. I really do adore spending time with you! Love you!!!

PS Moose, when you told me you want to drive a turquoise mini-van when you grow up....well, let's just say that hopefully someday soon you'll change your mind about that one. :)

2 comments:

Kelli 3:25 PM  

I think I just fell on the floor laughing about the minivan.

Tressa 7:38 AM  

Yay for coming to Utah to play with cousins!! Good choice there Moose. :)

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP