Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Miss Madison, 7 months old... {Gilbert, AZ Baby Photographer}


I'm officially in LOVE with shooting older babies. Their beautiful skin, gummy grins, slobbery chins, giggles, and new tricks like clapping hands, just melt me. Taking pictures of Madison was so much fun! She was a busy little crawler and I had to make every crazy noise I could think of, but we got some great pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sometimes she thought I was a little bit crazy....ha ha ha!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Peace out!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sharla 1:40 PM  

Some very cute ones!

Leah 2:26 PM  

So adorable! Did you get some studio lights? I love everyone of these!

Tori 9:22 PM  

Love her little necklace. You always do awesome!!!!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP