Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Cousins galore....


I must say a huge smile SPREAD across my face as we pulled up to one of the cousin's house. They were in the backyard playing and we could hear them as we opened the car doors. My kids ran towards the fence, yelling their cousins names. Kids started squealing and running and hugging and jumping up and down and knocking each other over and it brought back lots of happy memories.

I remember getting to my grandparents home, running in to give them a hug, and then diving for the phone to call our cousins to let them know that we made it and to find out what time they were coming over. We'd wait by the windows, our little noses and hands pressed to the glass, waiting anxiously for a car full of cousins to arrive. And then the reunion! Oh, the reunion! The hugging and laughing....that was the best! Mmmmm!!!

We've been having a blast spending time with them up here in Utah! One day we headed over to the park. Luckily, I had my camera tucked away in my purse....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretty much in LOVE with Little Miss's face in this one....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Tried a bit of "panning".... this is the only one that kind of turned out. Ha ha!
Photobucket

Bear a bit worn out after pushing kids all up and down the zipline...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lucky enough to get a good seat at this awesome "gun show" :)
Photobucket

Can't wait for the rest of the cousins to join us in Colorado!!!
Photobucket


3 comments:

Karli 11:18 AM  

Oh, these pictures make me even more excited for the reunion next week. I think my boys are more excited about this event than any other in their entire lives... this WAY overshadows the excitement of Santa Claus and Christmas morning :) We've had a paper chain to help us countdown the days for a few weeks and they love seeing it shorten every day. I love our FAMILY!

Tressa 8:35 PM  

Yay!! Karli, we can't wait for your little munchkins to join all of ours. :) It is hilarious when the cousins all go to leave our house at night they give hugs and immediately start asking what time we are getting together the next day. Little Miss was so sad tonight that she couldn't say good-bye to Tayla because she had fallen asleep on the couch (while Little Miss was off doing a fun little photo shoot for a little while). It is just so funny that after spending 12 hours together they can't stand being apart for too long. It is awesome. :)

Cami D. 10:59 PM  

I Looove Cousins! The anticipation, the giddiness of knowing they are close, the 'mom can we puhleeeease have a sleep over, and more. So weird/cool to see how grown up all of your kids are! Oh how I love you guys. THought about you loads as I sat on the porch @ Gram's house this weekend. Good times, good good times!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP