Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Oh what do you do in the summertime?

We got home this week after being on vacation for 5 WHOLE weeks. And as lovely as Utah and Colorado were, it sure feels good to be home...even if it is sweltering hot. It's home and I love it! I can't imagine living anywhere else.

Somehow I wonder if I'll ever get around to sifting through and editing some 1,000ish pictures, because we seem to be spending every second in our new pool. Can you blame me? It's pretty dang fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

These fountains have been pretty fun! I'm sure you can imagine with a bunch of boys in our home, their imagination runs wild with them. Like, oh - let's pretend we are peeing in the pool, or - it might be fun to give myself an enema. Okay, boys. No thank you!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Excuse me now... the kids are calling. They want to go swimming! :)

5 comments:

Jennifer 2:25 PM  

That looks like SO much fun! Can Chubs swim yet or do you still have to be in the pool with him?
Happy Summer!

Andrea 7:33 PM  

How fun. Your pictures are stunning. You are my photography idol.

The McGraths 9:36 PM  

grant has grown so much! we sure miss you around here. glad you had a good trip.

Letti 11:12 PM  

Welcome home! I am currently in Texas and we have been here visiting family for one month. We are going home on Sunday and I can't wait to sleep in my own bed. I love your pictures and that pool. It looks so inviting in this Texas heat.

Sheri 1:51 PM  

Just found your blog today from Pinterest. Your pictures are amazing and your family is beautiful. Be blessed.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP