Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

I got a new part-time job....


and it is kicking my trash! I seriously feel like I just cannot keep up with anything these days.

What's my new part time job, you ask? Lifeguard. I'm a part-time lifeguard. My hours? The last few weeks, I was on duty from 6-7 am and then as soon as the kids got home from school until dinner time. Leaving me no time to get afternoon chores done or make dinner of any kind.

The day our pool was finished and ALMOST all of the way filled up....
Photobucket
it was COLD outside. Super weird for May! Our landscapers showed up that morning wearing sweatshirts.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
But this Little Miss was DYING to get in the water...
Photobucket
And then Chubs wanted to join her...
Photobucket
BRRRRRR!!!!!
Photobucket

We sure have been enjoying the pool, though! We've thrown a few swimming birthday parties, had friends over for swimming & BBQ's, etc. So fun! Now I'm just hoping that the 8 weeks of swimming lessons Chubbers has attended will sink in. It's got to!

1 comments:

Heather 11:04 AM  

I was wondering if your pool was finished? I'm so jealous!! I'm sure it's heated up now though being in AZ. I'm sure your be on full time duty this summer :)

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP