Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The STAYCATION before our VACATION....


We spent Memorial Day weekend recooperating from the birthday parties and having friends over for swimming and BBQ'ing. I never realized just how much fun it would be to have a pool! Being an Arizona desert native, I wonder how I ever survived without one.

The day after Memorial Day, I packed up the van. I took out the extra seat, filled up the car-top carrier, loaded the back with 10 days worth of clothes per person, and stopped by the store for some snacks. We were on our way to the Arizona Grand Resort with about 40 other moms and their kids from our new neighborhood for an overnight getaway. The kids had an absolute blast riding down the waterslides, being lazy in the lazy river, being tossed around by the waves in the wave pool, ordering treats and drinks poolside, and hanging out with friends from church and school. I loved running into old friends from high school and getting to know my new neighbors even better.

I took THREE whole pictures while we were there. Enjoy! :)
Photobucket
Mmmmm....don't you just want to RUB that head? I LOVE rubbing on a freshly buzzed little boy head.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Wednesday after we got our fill of the pool and slides and friends, we loaded up in the car and started driving and driving and driving...ready to start our vacation! We got half way there and decided to call it a night. We spent the night in Page, AZ - while, of course, trying out the pool and hot tub.

Next stop: South Jordan, UT...where 10 of the kids cousins reside. To say that the children were excited would be QUITE the understatement!!!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP