Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Friday, September 02, 2011

Pagosa Springs {Part II}.....


We sure were lucky to get to spend one whole week together! The girls spent endless hours coloring...
Photobucket

The boys would sneak into my room early in the morning and snuggle up together for a little angry birds on the ipad...
Photobucket

We decided it would be fun to take one day and spend time with our little individual families. For our day, we started with a hike up to Stewart Falls....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Drove up to the top of Wolf Creek Pass, found some snow, and had a snowball fight. {Close your eyes and imagine a little snowball fight in June}. Mmmm...beautiful, right?

Then we headed back to Pagosa to have lunch by the San Juan river and spend a little time exploring...
Photobucket

Pagosa Springs is known world-wide for it's mineral hot springs. Savannah found one to dip her fingers in...
Photobucket

We sampled some poop, I mean delicious chocolate. Bryson was in HEAVEN! They had all kinds of yummy treats to sample and we took a few bags of "poop" home with us...
Photobucket

And then we spent the afternoon at the local miniature golf course...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So sometimes Brett is the hardest one to get a smiling picture of. Silly dads!
Photobucket

Savannah got a hole in one, which she was pretty happy about...
Photobucket

I LOVE sitting back and watching the kids just LOVE being together. It makes all of the teasing and arguing worth it....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Watch out for those unknown obstacles, like 4 year old Grant attempting to play soccer with your golf ball...
Photobucket

Another day we all went to see Chimney Rock and explore some Indian Ruins...
Photobucket

I loved that my mom and dad took the time to read and explain and teach the kids on our walk...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gorgeous, huh?
Photobucket

Of course, we had to do a photoshoot with the whole family (minus that one cousin working in Alaska earning money for his mission). Jarom being my perfect little poser...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Man, they're cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Crazy-faced cousins :)
Photobucket

My older sister's kids WIN for the craziest faces ever!
Photobucket

Me and my 4 sisters...
Photobucket

Photobucket

*If I can find my missing memory card, I'll share part 3 - including the cutest little carnival I've ever seen, our outing to the hot springs (which was one of my favorite parts of the trip), and a small-town rodeo*

4 comments:

kh 4:41 PM  

these are all so great! i swear you could make travel brochures with all your great pictures and fun adventures! you sure make me want to go everywhere you go! i love the 'americana' photos of your kids too. SO cute! (i am in love with your daughters outfit.) you have such a beautiful family!

Heather 9:33 AM  

Beautiful pictures as usual! I love the pants you made for your Little Miss. If you sell them, please let me know. Looks like a fun trip!

Maren 9:28 PM  

A-DORABLE!! I must know where you got your pattern for your daughters pants! They are to die for and I have 2 little girlies that would LOVE a pair or 2! marenurkov@gmail.com

Sheri 7:20 PM  

Your kids are adorable. Your daughter is beautiful and that outfit is too cute. Awesome pics. Scrolling through your blog and loving it. Be blessed :)

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP