Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Friday, September 02, 2011

Layla, Part I {Gilbert, AZ Newborn Photographer}....


After our 5 week vacation to Utah and Colorado this summer, I got to be home for a total of 8 days before packing my bags and flying up to Idaho to meet Amanda's brand new baby girl, Layla. We were pretty much in photographer's heaven with a perfectly beautiful brand new baby girl and suitcases and closets FULL of props. I must say it was pretty dreamy to have two sets of hands, two pairs of eyes making sure everything was perfect, etc. We took a LOT of pictures....and I mean a LOT. Holy smokes! So I'll share a handful of my favorites from our first day together...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke 9:25 PM  

I love the bucket in the stream, but all of these are so lovely. Its hard enough to get a baby to stay asleep, but through multiple outfit and scene changes...thats impressive!

J. Paige 8:01 AM  

Love them all! Adorable chunky baby too!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke 8:39 AM  

Just re-read the fine print...I didn't know Amanda had another (I dont' know her, I know her sis in law, Laurie). Exciting for her!

Sharla 8:16 PM  

These are amazing.

jenn goodman 9:23 PM  

Yuuummyyy!! She's sooo adorable!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP