Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Friday, November 04, 2011

Cousins ROCK!


A couple of days after school started, we headed up north to the B-13 Ranch for our annual family reunion...one of my favorite weekends of the year. I always look forward to letting my kids run free, watching their faces light up each time a new cousin shows up at the ranch. I always look forward to all of the smiles and hugs and laughs and chats to catch up on each others lives. And I always look forward to pancakes with peanut butter syrup. Yum...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's become tradition for our Stapley family to be in charge of breakfast on Saturday morning. So we all wear red (because it's my Grandpa's favorite color) and cook pancakes for hundreds and hundreds of people. I snuck out of my "fruit-scooping" spot to snap a few pictures...
Photobucket

Brett can really pump those pancakes out. He's quite a professional!
Photobucket

Jarom found an amazingly beautiful butterfly. I love that they want me to take pictures of beautiful things...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then it was time to head over to the carnival...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ooh, mean face Jarom...
Photobucket

My mom and dad are so cute...
Photobucket

Jarom trying to find someone to be his target to throw a cream pie at :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then we found big Grant, my Grandma's brother, who our little Grant is named after. Little Grant simply would NOT smile and was a total stinker. Aw, dang! Do you like my new purse that one of my kids won for me? Super stylish and high quality, for sure.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved watching Savannah fan my Grandma after church on Sunday. They were so giggly and snuggly! Love these two special people!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sheri 6:19 PM  

Your pics are so beautiful. Your little girl is just adorable. Have a blessed weekend.

Shari 6:27 PM  

I am so excited that you are editing your personal pics and blogging again! I always love your posts! I am determined to make more time for doing the same!!
I would LOVE to have the recipe for the Peanut Butter pancake syrup!!! We always mix one tablespoon of peanut butter with our maple syrup every morning when we eat pancakes and waffles. YUMMY!

Mindy 10:13 AM  

Love the pictures of the B-13 reunion...and especially the ones of S and Grandma. Such sweet memories!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP