Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Thursday, November 03, 2011

First day of school...


Everybody started school on different days this year. Grant was the first one to start. Weird. Yes, I know. Preschool starting BEFORE regular public school? Okay. Sure. It actually was nice to drop him off at school and then be able to run around with the older kids collecting last minute school supplies, picking out new shoes, etc. Our little Grant is turning into quite the little ham. Taking pictures of him is getting more and more interesting by the day. Here's Grant...and his "Queemie" backpack on his first day of preschool...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A week later it was time for the elementary kids to start. I moved them over to a new school this year. It was a tough decision for me and I spent a lot of time in prayer trying to decide what to do. It's awfully mean of a mom to move her kids to a new school for a few months and then ask them to switch schools again the next year. I was pretty nervous about it but felt like this is where they were supposed to be. I do love their new school...such a small little community. No cafeteria - the kids get to eat lunch outside. But they are getting a great education. The first day of school, when I went to pick the kids up from school, Savannah squealed, "Mom. Guess what!!! There are NO mean kids in my class!" Bryson and Savannah on their first day of school...looking WAY too grown up, if you ask me!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two days later, it was official...Jarom was off to junior high. I'm glad he let me chase him out the door in my pajamas to grab a quick picture as his friends waited across the street to ride to school together.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Lacey 2:18 PM  

Do you have them at Challenger? You don't have to answer on here if you don't want to. I just had my now 2nd grader there for kinder and 1st and oh how we loved it there! I just assumed since you are in Gilbert now...we live in Texas for right now. My husband got a great job here and we moved right after 1st grade ended. I miss it so much! We want to be back in gilbert by the time our middle daughter starts kinder. In 2 years. Switching schools is tough.We did it and I just died! My daughter loved Challenger and there was no reason to move other than the job...so it was tough on us. Heck. 8 months later it is still TOUGH! Prayer is so special times like this!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP