Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

It made me smile...


As I was helping that child who has been wanting to run away, finish their homework yesterday, they asked me to look at a homework sheet they had been working on. The assignment was to write about "My Very Special Person". They chose to write about me. It was so fun to read! Physical traits: she has long, blonde hair, green eyes, freckles, skinny, tall, brown eyebrows, no crooked teeth. One special way this person has helped me: by helping me do my homework everyday. One special way this person has helped others: she helped others by feeding food for the poor. Personality traits: not so angry, funny, nice, loving, happy, sweet. Maybe this child doesn't think I'm quite so bad...even though I only allow one "treat" (granola bar or chips or some other processed food) in their lunch and all of their friends are allowed to take 5.

2 comments:

Natty by Design 8:34 AM  

So sweet! If it makes you feel any better - my kids get one treat a week. You can always tell him it's worse at the Cox house :)

Kelli 9:35 AM  

Out of the mouth of babes! So cute and it sounds a little like it's just what Mom needed! :)

You're awesome Holly!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP