Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My 3-Year Bloggiversary....

is today. And I wanted to do something cool... something totally awesome.

But this brain is struggling... maybe it's the hours of staring at the computer screen. I don't know. But I'm happy - happy that I've chosen to document our lives - share experiences, lives lessons, my testimony, my joys. Happy that I've "met" so many friends. Happy for the road that this has taken me on.

I look forward to many more years of blogging! Happy anniversary to me!

14 comments:

Tressa 8:44 AM  

I'm glad you started blogging too. :) It is fun to know more of the day to day things going on in your lives. Sure love you!

southerninspiration 9:09 AM  

I love seeing your talent!! thanks for sharing!

Suzanne

Letti 9:18 AM  

I am so glad that you are sharing your blog. I love seeing all of the beautiful pictures and crafts that you share.

Happy Blogiversary!

Florida Girl 9:18 AM  

We are also grateful that you started blogging too. Amazing work for me to enjoy and be inspired by. I was just trying to remember how I found your site and I cannot but I am so glad I did!

Jennifer 9:25 AM  

Congratulations!

Cami D. 10:01 AM  

I'm glad too because I TOTALLY copied you and I'm glad I am blogging! Ha! Do something crazy to celebrate - I dare you!

ellen 10:13 AM  

happy blogiversary to you!

Mindy 11:01 AM  

You do totally awesome and cool things every time you post, just for ME, I am sure! :)
Happy Blogiversary!!!

Jennifer 12:22 PM  

Congrats!!

Jami 12:50 PM  

3 years is a great accomplishment! I love reading your blog, admiring your talent, reading your testimony.....that last one probably the most!

alicia king 3:13 PM  

love your cute blog and all your talent!

Kristen and Ryan 3:34 PM  

not a wedding photographer?! sheesh, they look amazing! and I love the speckled background look.
wish you had been my wedding photographer!

Hali Chambers 8:12 AM  

HAPPY Blogiversary, Holly! Thanks for letting us see the world thru your eyes. BEAUTIFUL! :-) Hali

Robin 1:44 PM  

You are a GREAT wedding photographer, just like everything else you do. You have one lucky sis!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP