Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Halfway home....

well, not quite. But we decided to break the trip up a little on the way home and rent a cabin near Duck Creek. We used to camp there when I was younger and I just loved the area. We started the drive from Provo and did our traditional stop in Beaver at the "Cheese Factory". We got some ice cream cones for the kids and a bag of "squeaky cheese". It always amazes me how much that little bag of cheese entertains them.

Our little Chubs REALLY enjoyed his ice cream. It always amazes me to watch him shovel in his food. We are talking double fisting, shoveling and cramming it all in. But when it comes to sweets like popsicles and ice cream - he takes his sweet time. As we sat under the big shade trees, squishing the cool grass between our toes - I leaned back and smiled. The Hubs said, "You sure look happy." I said, "This might just be what heaven is like - hanging out with my family, enjoying a cool breeze on my face, a gorgeous view, happy kids, happy husband, AND ice cream." It doesn't get much better than that!

Photobucket
We took the kids to Bryce Canyon, too. God's creations AMAZE me! Wow!
Photobucket
We made a few friends....I was laughing at how chubby these little chipmunks were. Obviously fed a bit by the tourists!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Part II next.....

3 comments:

Sharla 11:34 AM  

That last picture is so pretty

Noelle 8:46 PM  

Hoyyl, did you stay overnight or just spend the day? We ALWAYS drive right past this beautiful place and I told Steve that we are stopping one of these days! Tell me all about it

heddomarie 7:16 AM  

All of those photos are awesome! That chipmunk photo is just WOW!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP