Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The Wedding Day...

was beautiful and the rain held off - which was really, really nice. I got up nice and early to get ready and then snuck over to Tressa's house to hang with Becca, do her hair and make-up and get her all ready for her special day. We had a little bit of extra time - so I did Karli's hair too. That is a LOT of hair curling is all I have to say!

We enjoyed a yummy lunch with Tressa and Eric (thanks for hooking us up!) and Karli and Jared at the LDS Church Office Building Cafeteria. It may not sound overly delish - but it was pretty awesome and CHEAP! Bonus!

The wedding was beautiful and it was so much fun to see so many relatives there! Afterwards, we did all of the group shots on the temple steps and then headed to my grandparents house in Provo to set up the garden reception.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sisters are awesome!
Photobucket
Little Miss found a magnifying glass in my grandparents house.  Fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Tressa made the cake - YAH, she's pretty dang talented!
Photobucket
The popcorn at the reception was a HUGE hit with this little munchkin!
Photobucket
Fresh cherries all over the trees. Yum!
Photobucket
Next up - pictures of our time in Duck Creek....

6 comments:

Sharla 7:43 AM  

Awesome pics, love little ones tie. I've never seen a cherry on a tree, so thanks :)

Erica Shurter 9:18 AM  

I just wanted to say... I'm glad you are still doing a blog... I was sad when you decided not to do it anymore publicly, but I understoud... Your pictures are wonderful, and I get so excited when I go to my blog (where I have yours linked to) and it tells me that you've updated! (sad, I know!) But thanks for keeping it up... and I also have your crafts blog linked to mine... you haven't updated in 8 months!!! I'm paitently waiting! :) ha ha

MMW 9:49 AM  

I love N peeking in the magnifying glass. FANTASTIC shot.

Also - you are such a beautiful family of sisters.

congratulations on a happy day.

Amanda 9:50 AM  

soooo fun! N is cracking me up!

christine 10:31 AM  

Great pics! I found your blog from when you were on twopeas and ilovephotography.

You mentioned that you did your sister's hair. I looks GREAT! HOw did you do that? I would love to know. :)
thomasdesign@comporium.net

heddomarie 7:15 AM  

Awesome Shots! I love little miss's dress. I want one but I've only got a boy hehe. Hopefully someday I'll have a little miss that loves the camera like yours! :) She's a doll.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP