Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pinky Promises....

I don't remember how the conversation came up at breakfast today, but I asked the kids if they would pinky promise me that they wouldn't marry anyone unless they lived in AZ or UT. Bear asked if he could think about it a little bit longer but the others quickly obliged. The Hubs said, "No! Not even Utah!" I told him that Utah would be okay and since he was going to buy me a that summer home that I NEED there, that it would be okay. He laughed! No really, hon.... I NEEEEED it! Just ask Cami.... she knows. And I'm totally fine selling this house, getting something smaller in order to make that happen. (Anybody wanna buy my house?)
I hear Moose mumble, "My wife is going to be HOT!"
Trying not so spit my breakfast across the table, I hear The Hubs say, "What did he just say? Why are you laughing so hard?"
I told The Hubs. He told the boys, "The harder you work as a missionary... the better looking your wife will be."
Bear said, "Dad, you must've been a really good missionary!"
Awwwww!!!!
K, now back to the house selling....anyone? Anyone know anyone that wants it? Ha ha!

9 comments:

Mindy 5:19 PM  

Yea! Here's hoping for that summer house in Utah :)

Jenna 6:20 PM  

That is so funny! What a ham. I can hardly believe some of the things your monkeys say. I can't wait until my kiddos are old enough to interact like that. Oh and I would love to buy your house (from the pics I've seen on here), except the whole, I live in the midwest thing. :)

Kim Dampier 5:44 AM  

Your house is gorgeous...you would sell it in a NY minute! (At least from all it's pics!) Glad you have all the kiddo banter captured, it's priceless!

Adventures on the Farm 7:50 AM  

Holly-
Is you are seeling the house fully furnished and decorated like all the amazing pictures the I want FIRST dibs. I am willing to give up this TEXAS heat and head your way!! By the way has your dad started making the tin shelves?

Cami D. 9:31 AM  

Ahhh ha ha! Brett she really does NEED a "Summer only but live in Arizona for the rest of the time" home. If it's not that only, she doesn't need it! :) HA HA Good job for working hard so you could have a hot wife! :)

THE SHILL'S 4:30 PM  

holly your house is my dream house! i tell willie that all the time! well maybe in another lifetime we could afford it! good luck with the sale

Tressa 7:45 PM  

Yep, Dad is making those shelves and such. His website isn't made yet, but he has a blog. :)
http://shabbyshelvesanddecor.blogspot.com/

k8o 10:09 PM  

Little boys say the funniest things sometimes! I would love your house it is so beautiful!!!

Amanda 1:11 PM  

omgosh! just trying not to pee my pants over here!!!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP