Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, August 24, 2009

14 Crazy Cousins....


When Sherida called me and asked if we could get a "cousins picture" before some of the cousins moved to Alaska....my brain starting chugging through ideas. I knew it'd be hot outside and I knew the kids wouldn't last long. 14 kids - 10 years and younger. Whew!

We had about 25 minutes - start to finish. But managed to get some awesome shots! Here is one of the group!

Photobucket
Registration is now open for the Mesa, AZ "Picture Life Workshop" in November. Come and learn how to take all of those fabulous photos JUST in time for the holidays!!!!

We are also already scheduling the mini-photoshoots. We have filled a few of the spots but still have some openings available.

The mini-photoshoots will be held on Friday, September 11th in American Fork, UT and Friday, November 6th in Mesa, AZ. For just $200, you will receive:
  • 30 minute session with BOTH of us.... how cool is THAT?
  • 10-15 proofs presented in an online gallery
  • 2 holiday card layouts presented in an online gallery
  • Your choice of option A, B, or C
Option A: 24 holiday cards, 1-8x10, 2-5x7's
Option B: 3 full resolution digital files with copyright release
Option C: 1-10x20 storyboard, 2-5x7s

*Additional prints and specialty items may be ordered
To schedule a time, please contact us at picturelife@live.com. We will also be available for a full newborn photoshoot the morning of September 11th in UT or November 6th in AZ. For pricing, please see Amanda'swebsite.

7 comments:

ellen 7:30 PM  

That is a great cousins photo!!

Andrea 8:42 PM  

Adorable picture!!

Summer 9:21 AM  

it is a great photo. I can not believe you got a frameable one with that many kids. a-maz-ing!!

Jami 10:30 AM  

Such beautiful children! Your family sure knows how to make 'em! :)

Lauren 1:39 PM  

hi holly! I have been following your blog or a while now and i love it! you inspire me in so many ways! I remember a post that you did with the really cute fabric pumpkins. I wanted to see about doing it for our upcoming super saturday and was wondering if you could repost it, or maybe just send me the info about them. they were so cute. I would appreciate it. Thanks!
lmingersoll at yahoo dot com

Ali 3:34 PM  

Hey HB, a fellow bloggin' buddy told me she didn't get an invite when I took my blog private, so I'm going down the list to make sure those who aren't on my approved list had the option for the invite. If you want to visit our neck of the woods, send me an e-mail at alitaylorbloginvite@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite.

Hope you guys are doing well!

Rachelle 9:30 PM  

HOlly, I am switching over to blogger and remember you had done a post with the dimensions for BIG pictures....could you PLEASE email those to me. I would so appreciate it!
rachelleprice@yahoo.com

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP