Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, September 14, 2009

It's official....

I'm lame! Sorry! I'd like to make a promise to be a better blogger, but I'm struggling to fit everything in right now. So, I'm just going to promise to TRY a little harder.

But we do have a winner!

And I'm excited to start decorating for fall - once the temperature dips below 100 degrees for at least a week straight.

But, I can see an end to the heat coming. We had Family Home Evening at Grandma's grave tonight....and it was bearable. I didn't even break into a sweat or anything! There was a cool breeze, and people I love, and boxes of cheezy pizza, and tiny hands covered in sticky popsicle juice, and white balloons, and markers, and giggles and funny kids.

Enough of that, though. You want to know who won the cute little pumpkins. Don't you?

Well, congratulations.....Sarah Carlston! A box of pumpkins will be headed your way! Please send an e-mail to picturelife@live.com with your address.

6 comments:

Pamela 8:38 PM  

Oh man. I was so hoping to win. Anyhow, congrats Sara. Maybe you should sale some Holly?.?. I love them but have no time to make them. ;)

Tressa 6:42 AM  

This is Holly's sister. I am working on making some right now to sell. I'll sell them on my etsy account, my seller ID is ShutterlyChic. So, you can look for them in a few days. :)

Angi 8:48 AM  

I am Sarah's sister-in-law. So jealous of her ut so happy I will be able to see them at her house. maybe if i look at them I could make them. She will love them Holly.

Sarah Carlston 9:57 AM  

Yeah! I am sooooooooooooooooo exicted! I just got home from the hospital with my little 6 mth old guy and a broken clavical...what a happy thing to come home to after having such a bummer morning! I have been wanting these pumpkins for a long time!

I am sending an email your way!

Mindy 8:14 PM  

Love this picture of him thinking of Grandma. So sweet and thoughtful.

Renee' Morris-Dezember 7:58 AM  

Congrats Sarah - enjoys those pumpkins!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP