Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Typical conversation with the Little Miss....

I picked her up from dance today and on our short two and a half minute drive from dance to her friends house to play, it went something like this:

Little Miss: "Oh, goodness. I almost forgot Tayla's name. They never come visit and I haven't seen her in a really long time and I almost forgot her name."
Me: "You could never forget your cousins names, could you?"
Her: "Well, I want to go visit her again. But I don't like her cat, because he scratches me."
"Sis, her cat died, so I guess you don't have to worry about that anymore."
"Oh man...I wish that I could've just given him one more pet. Does it hurt to die?"
"I don't know, but I don't think so. I've never died before."
"I wish I could ask Grandma if it hurt to die. But I can't ask her because she's already dead. She's already in heaven. Sometimes I miss people a lot. Like I missed you while I was at dance. And I missed you while you were gone on your trip. That's kind of why I freak out and get all excited when I see people that I haven't seen for a really long time. I'm really going to freak out when I see Grandma. I think I'm going to have to wait a long time before I get to see her again."

She talks about her grandma almost every single day....I love her perspective and thoughts on life!

4 comments:

Mom and Camera 6:08 PM  

My mother-in-law passed away 5 years ago. My girls were very close to her. They talk about her all the time and miss her. I am very thankful for the discussions we have been able to have and the testimony we have been able to share when talking about death. I love little quiet mommy/child moments like your chat in the car.

Lisa 12:06 PM  

Holly, that is so sweet, Claudette had such a special bond with all her grandchildren that they remember and talk about her often. It will be such a beautiful day when we can meet with her again. Yes and little Miss will be filled with excitement. Love ya guys!

Tressa 12:32 PM  

Gotta love Little Miss! Tayla misses her too. :) Maybe if we homeschool we can make our own spring breaks and get together. For sure at Aspen Grove and the Brimhall reunion in the summer. :)

sherida@blogspot 1:28 PM  

What a precious moment! Thank you for sharing that with me! I think about her everyday to. Love you guys!!!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP