Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Since it's almost Christmas....

it seems like the perfect time to write about Thanksgiving. Ha ha! At least, that's what I'm telling myself. Because if I don't start trying to get caught up now, well....I doubt it'll ever happen. Goodness!

This past few days has been a blast full of having my baby sister and her husband and my parents staying with us. It is helping me to get REALLY excited for Christmas! Yay! I can't wait!

Thanksgiving this year just happened to be pretty perfect! Hosting my dads side of the family, being together to celebrate my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary, playing games, giggling with cousins, and even taking a few pictures. Since just about half of my dads side of the family lives in Utah, we had a much smaller crowd....close to 60, I think. All I know is that we ran out of plates and didn't have enough chairs set up. Whoops!

Unfortunately, we didn't get around to taking a group picture until a bunch of people had already left.....some were attending TWO Thanksgiving dinners. That makes my belly hurt just thinking about that. But here's a picture of the LUCKY ones....the ones LUCKY enough to hang with me :)

Photobucket

Then we watched a video that my cousin, and one of the coolest girls I know, Cami, put together with family pictures. It was fun to watch my grandparents reactions. My family ROCKS!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Tressa 12:18 PM  

I love those cute old faces!! It was fun to see them at the Utah version of the party on Saturday. :)

Mindy 1:24 PM  

Looks like so much fun! I love our family!!!

Janell 11:01 AM  

Thanks SO much for hosting the whole herd! :) You're right... it was perfect. Love you!

J. Paige 7:09 AM  

Your Stapley grandparents are awesome!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP