Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Goodness sakes...
I keep getting further and further and further behind. Truly! What the heck? I need to lock myself in my office and maybe start by finishing editing pictures from Christmas...then start working my way through January and our trip to Vegas...and then maybe start on February and some of my awesome pictures from Julie Parker's photography workshop. You know, because February's already more than halfway over. I mean, really. It's pretty much over already.


Oh, and then all of those e-mails about homeschool and ya'll wanting to know what we've been up to. I NEED MORE TIME! Agh!

But those Olympics....they keep calling my name and sucking me in...and I can't seem to walk away.

I've also been getting e-mails asking, "When are you doing your next photography workshop?" And quite honestly, Amanda and I have been trying to narrow down a date for...um....like 2 months now. But we've finally got it figured out. And registration is open! Yay! It will be held on Saturday, April 10th. AZ in April is beautiful! So, head on over to our Picture Life Workshops blog for details. I've been wracking my brain trying to remember if this is workshop number 7 or 8 for us. But I can't remember! Oh well! All I can remember is all of the fun friends that we meet and how much fun we have teaching everything we know and laughing and hanging out with cool people like you!

So stay tuned...because eventually I'll have a bit more time to share some fun pictures, silly stories about the kids, and maybe even some homeschool stuff :)

Happy Day to you!

1 comments:

Angi 5:27 PM  

I hope you are going to do one in UT again. I will be on the list for that one. And I hope it is at a time when I am in town so I can attend.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP