Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

So, we have a winner.... {Mesa, AZ Newborn Photographer}

and I can't figure out how to get the pie chart from poll daddy to show up here correctly. Ergh! And although only the 1st place spot gets the prize, I always like to know how I did in a competition, so I'm listing the top 5 here. Thanks for all of your votes!

5th Place: Lisa McKeown with 10.4% of the votes
4th Place: Tifani Cluff with 11.2% of the votes
3rd Place: Melody Peterson with 13.8% of the votes
2nd Place: Camille Rohner with 15.9% of the votes
1st Place: Kate Cupps with 20.7% of the votes

Congratulations to our grand prize winner, Kate Cupps! You have won a free newborn photo session at my studio and 5 free digital images. Yay!

And the winner of the $100 gift certificate is....
True Random Number Generator

1 119
52
Masako Gardner

Ladies, if you'll just take a minute and e-mail me your information, due date, etc. I will get you booked! Can't wait to meet your sweet babies! Best of luck to you all! hollybrimhall@cox.net

I also just got these uber-cute gift certificates delivered the other day and am offering a 4 day sale on any gift certificate purchase....20% off! So, if you have a BFF who is having a baby, get her a gift certificate. Pay $40 and give her a $50 gift certificate....what could be better? Or even buy one for yourself :)

*Please include the mama-to-be's due date in your gift certificate inquiry e-mail, as some months are already completely booked. Gift certificate sale ends Wednesday morning*

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kate 11:24 AM  

Thank you! I can't wait. I'll email you right now. And thanks to all of my supporters for the votes! ;)
Kate Cupps

Heather Bird 7:30 AM  

Your gift certificates are adorable! It was so nice to meet you at Julie's workshop. Hopefully our paths will cross again ... if you do a newborn workshop I would LOVE to attend. Your work is so amazing.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP