Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baby Scott.... {Phoenix Baby Photographer|Phoenix Newborn Photographer}


This handsome little guy and his big brother came to visit me almost two weeks ago. Scott was in and out of sleep for most of the session, but was so happy during his photoshoot. He just seemed like a "dream baby"...like my Moose...always happy, good sleeper, content and laid back.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Salsa Mama 3:09 PM  

I'm so glad you zoomed in on those toes! It was the first thing I saw in the picture above them, and they are sooooo darling!!

Amanda 4:21 PM  

oh what a pretty baby! love that first one!

Heather 5:03 PM  

Cuuuute! I also love the pic of his big brother, Jordan! How'd you get him to sit still!?!

Mom2Drew 1:37 PM  

Love your use of color and texture-just magnificent!

Positively Creative! 11:01 AM  

Hi Holly..! I left you a facebook message on scheduling for Gunnar's pics....this post makes me soo excited...can't wait!!

Everyday Moments 8:42 AM  

Have you seen these babies? So cute. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/22043457/ns/today-photo_features/

I hope the link is still active for you to view these beautiful baby pictures.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP