Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Friday, April 09, 2010

One of my BFF's......

has started a new blog. Her name is Heather and she is HILARIOUS! One of those people that you just love to be around because she is always happy, always laughing, always having a good time. She slaps my hiney when she joins me at the gym. She hugs me when I need it...even if I'm a sweaty mess as we pass in the hallway at the gym. Her hubby is just as funny. I may or may not have been close to an accident a time or two after laughing at them so hard my sides hurt. Okay, so maybe I've been really close.....ha! She's just a bundle of fun!

And besides that...she is an AMAZING writer! She is honest and creative and just has talent oozing out her ears. She makes me happy!

She asked me if I might do a giveaway for her on her blog. But I'm not going to tell you what it is. You'll just have to go on over and check it out yourself.

So, go on...click here...Miscellaneous, Ect....I promise you you'll love it!

Happy Reading!

1 comments:

Heather 5:47 PM  

Aww... I love your hiney. Ha ha... Thanks for the sweet post. As always, you're a gem! :)

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP