Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Because I'm never going to get around....


to taking pictures of those yellow roses sitting on the dresser in Little Misses room, I figure that I might as well write about why those roses are there.

Friday night, Little Miss and her Sunbeam Choir performed in front of a SOLD OUT crowd at the Mesa Fine Arts Center with the EVMCO Choir. To say that she loved it is quite the understatement. My soul beamed as she marched on to stage, eyes glued to the conductor, ready to sing her heart out...and she did. Goosebumps COVERED my body as the whole choir (ages 4 through adult) accompanied by a full orchestra sang "He's Got the Whole World". Just sitting here thinking about it, the goosebumps return! What a joy to watch her! She can't wait for choir to start again....she likes it better than piano and dance!

Someone else in our family enjoyed the performance just as much as I did. As the adult choir performed the most beautiful arrangement of "I Know That My Redeemer Lives", I looked down the row and saw tears streaming down Bear's face...tears just dripping off his cheeks. I hugged him and asked if he was all right. He nodded, yes, and said, "I just feel the Spirit so strong." As we drove away from the concert that night, he asked if he could join the choir. My soul beamed just a little bit more. Okay...a LOT more!

I'm grateful for beautiful music and for how it helps us to feel of the love our Savior has for us!

6 comments:

Joneel 8:22 PM  

Wow, that sounds like such a sweet and wonderful experience. Music is wonderful. I love how you can feel the spirit through beautiful music.

Mindy 10:16 PM  

What an incredible memory for everyone!! I get goosebumps too, and usually it is the Spirit. My years as primary president had me crying whenever they were asked to sing in sacrament meeting. Programs were interesting with me up there, tears running down my cheeks too. :)

Andrea Gunnell 6:20 AM  

Wasn't it amazing?!? I saw your Little Miss and was so impressed by her and those little ones. I hope to convince my son to do it next year when he turns four. Such an awesome opportunity!

Tressa 6:51 AM  

That is awesome. :)
I'm hoping to convince Kade to join the children's choir that Brinn and Tayla are a part of. He is eligible to start this fall. Yay!

Sharla 8:04 AM  

That is totally awesome.

Enjoy the Journey 8:08 PM  

Ok, next time she performs I want to go! I need to go! I want my kiddos to experience the power of music and the love the comes from it's blessings. So cool and so teary eyed!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP