Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Miss Allie Quinn.... {Mesa Newborn Photographer}


just might be the sweetest baby alive! She was a dream to work with, once we got her to sleep. Allie's mom and grandma and I just oohhhed and aaahhhed over her throughout the whole photoshoot as she rocked each pose even better than the last. Man, I LOVE my job!

A FEW of my very most favorite pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
FYI...there are still some spots left in our next Picture Life Workshop, which will be held in Mesa, AZ on Saturday, April 10th.

13 comments:

sara 9:43 PM  

Yay for my new little niece! Holly those pictures are JUST amazing. I wish I'd known about you when I was still having babies! :) You do a beautiful job. I love love love looking at these pictures of little Allie.

Kate 9:49 PM  

Oh my goodness! I love them all. You are so talented, Holly.

jakenapril 10:17 PM  

allie is so adorable! i think the high chair pics are my fave. lovin' those cheeks! hooray for my friend kate and her cutie little allie. great pics, holly!

Erica Hanks 2:34 AM  

I love her little squishy lips! She's gorgeous!

Nicki 5:18 AM  

She is a doll and the little bed shot is adorable - as are the ones with your new props.

The McGraths 6:21 AM  

My goodness! The high chair is my favorite! So awesome Holly!

Letia 7:30 AM  

BE-A-U-Tiful!! The high chair one is my fav, though they are all too cute.

ellen 9:24 AM  

precious! you are SO VERY talented.

Stacey 11:53 AM  

Absolutely darling!

rebecca 12:18 PM  

gorgeous pictures! I was wondering where you got your blue backdrop. it's so pretty.

Mindy 5:21 PM  

AMAZING WORK...as always! I am loving the new backdrops and floors!

Jena Hendry 7:43 AM  

Hey Holly! It was so great meeting you at the Julie's workshop. I just found your blog and I love it. You are amazing!

Sharla 8:14 AM  

Wow, those are AMAZING and the props are perfect.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP