Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A recent testimonial....

came in from one of Picture Life Workshop's first attendants. Alexandra Feild is now the owner of Red Berry Photography in South Texas and let me tell you...she is ROCKIN' it! Every time I see her work, I feel a little bit proud inside...she's put in a LOT of hard work...a LOT....and it has definitely paid off! Here's what she had to say:

"I had been trying to hone my photography skills on my own for several months when Holly and Amanda announced their first Picture Life Workshop. Although I live in Texas, I decided that it would be worth the trip to Arizona if I would come home with even a fraction of the knowledge that led to Holly's amazing photos. Holly and Amanda created such a wonderful learning environment! They were able to explain exposure, lighting, and editing in ways that were easily understandable...things I had been struggling to master on my own. I was able to work one-on-one with both Holly and Amanda and came home with photos that just a week before had not been possible. I still refer to the workshop materials and have been able to build on those skills to establish a thriving photography business of my own! I highly recommend the Picture Life workshop to anyone interested in taking their photography skills to the next level!"

We've had people come from ALL over...New York, Georgia, California, Idaho, Texas, Kentucky, Florida, Washington, Oregon, Ohio...well, you get the picture :)

We still have openings for our Picture Life Workshop in AZ on Saturday, April 10th. Early bird (discounted) registration ends on March 20th. So go on....sign up...you know you want to!

0 comments:

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP