Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Roy Boy....{Phoenix Newborn Photographer}


So I gave my last newborn a little nickname. I mean, how could I not? I doubt his parents are going to keep it...but I liked it. So I'm using it. :)

This little guy made me WORK. He only wanted his sweet momma and he only wanted to eat (or suck on his fingers). It took me forever to get him to a deep sleep....like almost the whole session and he was just not a fan of me. But, I'm pretty sure that I still got some shots that his momma is going to love.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amanda 8:06 AM  

I knew you had to have captured some amazing photos!! love em!

Emily 3:18 PM  

So sweet!

Kim 2:10 PM  

Holly...these are beautiful!!! No one would ever have a clue the little guy was less than pleased. LOL!!! Perfection as always.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP