Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Miss Emma...{Mesa, AZ Newborn Photographer}


What an angel doll baby! Really! Her mom and dad followed my directions perfectly, keeping her awake before the photoshoot, getting her tummy all full, etc. She showed up and we went right to work...pose after pose after pose!

Just wanted to pop on here and share a few of her!

And give a little reminder that early bird registration for the next Picture Life Workshop ends tomorrow! So, if you have been meaning to sign up, but just haven't gotten around to it yet, save yourself $50 and sign up now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown 6:58 AM  

So cute! I LOVE your props. That chair and then the wooden basket are just beautiful. Of course the baby is too!!!

ellen 8:59 AM  

goreous as always! i especially love the ones with all white.

Tressa 9:09 AM  

What a little doll. I'm sure she is going to get spoiled sweet (cause she could never be rotten!) by her adoring aunts, uncles, and grandparents! :)

Becky 9:18 AM  

She is so precious! I love all her hair. I really like the shot with the wood basket!

jeaniebug 11:09 AM  

Of course she will be spoiled!! It was fun to get the behind the scenes look during her photoshoot :) You're awesome!

Sharla 12:29 PM  

Absolutely beautiful

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP