Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Monday, May 03, 2010

A sweet little diddy....


Tonight I tucked Little Miss in bed after a delightful family home evening. I asked her which song she'd like for her bedtime song and she said, "The Mommy Song".

"Hmmm....I don't know that song. Will you sing it for me?"

She began, "Mommy is a mommy. Mommy loves bananas. Mommy loves kisses. Mommy loves hugs. Mommy loves the temple."

She got it all right...well, except for the bananas thing. I love them if they are a bit green still, but otherwise I just would rather eat something different.

But that's okay. I don't care. As long as she DOES know that I love the temple...that's right. And I do love hugs...and kisses! Nighty night angel girl!

2 comments:

jeaniebug 11:12 AM  

FUNNY! I only like bananas if they have a little green on them too! People think I'm crazy!!

Heather H 2:07 PM  

That is the only way I like bananas, too!! What a sweet little one you have! And thanks for your posts about homeschooling, we are going to do a virtual academy this year but I kinda think it will change to homeschooling in the future.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP