Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Awhile back....


J-Bear completed the Cub Scout program. He had earned his Webelo badge. Brett wasn't able to make it to that pack meeting, so we postponed him receiving his award (which he wasn't super happy about). But it was pretty cool to get his award the same time as some of his friends. Time for this big ole group of boys to move on to 11 year old scouts.

Photobucket
Okay...so not everyone can work my camera as well as I can...
Photobucket
LOVE how each of these boys are looking right at THEIR mom :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous 11:22 AM  

What fun to not only see your son succeed, but to see my funny relative in uniform by the pulpit. Mr. Doug Herron himself! Maybe I already knew that you were in Doug and Audry's ward...maybe I didn't, but I laughed either way and thought about how small my world actually is.

Hope all is well. You're beautiful!

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP