Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

For those who've asked...


about the pattern that I used to make Little Miss her new dress, it's this one. I just added the apron and mixed and matched the fabrics. It was so fun! I'm thinking about scouring the internet for some more cute fabric and making another one :)

Photobucket

Seriously, super duper easy! I'm thinking I might try this other pattern next. I don't know. It DOES have a zipper and I'm all about making clothes with NO button holes and NO zippers (which really limits my options - ha ha!)

Photobucket

Little Miss seems to be growing out of a LOT of her clothes these days. Yesterday as she was getting ready for the day, she put on a dress that she had not worn in a few months. When she realized how short it was, she quickly said, "Mom, I either need to put some shorts on with this dress, some leggings, or give it to Anna. It's just not modest like this!" LOVE that girl!!!

3 comments:

The McGraths 7:08 PM  

Super cute! I tried to "wing it" with a similar dress and it did not work. I'll have to check out that pattern. Scrapbook Etc on Lindsay and University has the CUTEST fabric ever!!! Heather Bailey, Amy Butler etc. It is seriously so cute!!!

Luke and Hailie Girl 9:50 AM  

I used the second pattern in your pictures and it turned out really cute.. you can see it here on my daughter Hailie..
http://lukeandhailiegirl.blogspot.com/2009/10/tea-inspired.html
I have the same philosophy about buttons and zippers as you do and I just put a strip of velcro where the zipper should have gone and it worked fantastic!

Heather 5:33 PM  

Ha ha... I just bought that other pattern you want to try a few months ago, but haven't had the gusto to give it a go. Perhaps together? :)

P.S... Just made jam. Divine, divine. I think I still have some in the corners of my mouth. One of those days you know. Thanks for the strawberry heads up.

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP